We’ve worked with thousands of teachers, counselors, and administrators nationwide to foster a positive climate, improve classroom management, reduce burnout, and prepare facilitators for successful implementation of the WhyTry Program. Our Level 1 Trainings are not only rejuvenating and energizing, but they’ll give you confidence in your ability to effect a real change with your students and hit the ground running with WhyTry.
- A comprehensive overview of each of WhyTry’s 10 units
- A introduction to the 3 pillars of WhyTry – Relationship, Relevance, and Resilience
- Hands-on demonstrations of several of WhyTry’s interactive activities
- Tips for effective use of multimedia in your classroom or setting
- Valuable classroom management strategies that bolster staff and student cohesion
- Accreditation – Continuing Education Units are offered
Can’t find a training near you? Click here to learn more about the benefits of hosting a training in your area.
|Twin Falls, ID | WhyTry Level 1||11-19-2018 8:30 am|
|Freeport, IL | WhyTry Level 1||11-29-2018 8:30 am|
|Shepherdsville, KY | WhyTry Level 1||12-04-2018 8:30 am|
|City of Industry, CA | WhyTry Level 1||12-06-2018 8:30 am|
|Logan, UT | WhyTry Level 1||12-10-2018 8:30 am|
|London, KY | WhyTry Level 1 (FULL)||12-11-2018 8:30 am|
|Pierce, ID | WhyTry Level 1 (FULL)||01-08-2019 8:30 am|
|Raleigh, NC WhyTry Level 1 (FULL)||03-19-2019 8:30 am|