ONLINE | Resilience For Youth Level 1 (OCT 2019)
Join us for a 3-day ONLINE training event!
October 2-4, 2019 (Wed, Thurs & Fri)
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Mountain Time
*Please adjust for your timezone accordingly.
Hosted by: WhyTry Org
WhyTry's Level 1 3-day online training is a live event that provides you with the same essential skills you will need to hit the ground running for a successful WhyTry implementation. Unlinke many online events, you will stay engaged with a live chat, interactive activites, music, videos and answer to all your questions in real time. This program teaches students how to access the skills of resilience, enabling them to thrive both in school and postsecondary life. The goal is to create a culture where EVERYONE (students, teachers, and staff) view life's challenges as fuel for resilience. Registration Fee
$599 per person includes:
3-Day ONLINE Training:
- Live instruction wtih a WhyTry Master Trainer
- A complete overview of the 7 learning units
- An introduction to the 3 R's (relationship, relevance, resilience) and tips on how to apply them
- Engaging activities that reinforce the principles of each unit
- Essential training to begin implemenation of the program immediately
- Strategies for increasing engagement, improving relationships, and boosting resilience in the classroom
- 12 hours of continuing education credit
Annual Resilience for Youth Curriculum:
*Curriculum can be renewed for $99 annually
- Ideas for creating a school-wide culture of resilience
- 7 comprehensive units, plus a bonus lesson on "Introducing Resilience"
- 7 visual metaphors to illustrate each unit
- Detailed instructions for over 50 activities
- Journal prompts to help students reflect and internalize unit concepts
- Video resources
- Customizable PowerPoint decks
- And more!
After you register:
Once you complete your registration, you will revceive a confirmation email from WhyTry. In that email you will be given a link to access the online training portal. PLEASE click that link and confirm your registration as soon as you receive that email. This will also help ensure that your computer is ready to access the online training portal.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 949-8791 to speak with a Program Director.
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
10-02-2019 10:00 am
Event End Date
10-04-2019 1:00 pm
Registration Start Date
03-11-2019 5:00 am
Cut off date
10-04-2019 10:00 am