Austin, TX | WhyTry Level 1
Join us for a 1-day training event!
July 23, 2019 (Tues)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
6405 S. IH 35 Frontage Rd.
Austin, TX 78744
Hosted by: Wayside Schools
The WhyTry Level 1 Training is a two-day course that will prepare you to use the WhyTry Program in a real-world setting. The course includes a discussion of WhyTry’s ten visual analogies, an introduction to WhyTry music, practice of several of WhyTry’s learning activities, opportunities to practice teaching through role-play, as well as a discussion of how to apply the program in your specific setting.Registration Fee
$599 per person includes:
- Live instruction wtih a WhyTry Master Trainer
- A general overview of the WhyTry Program
- An introduction to the 3 R's (relationship, relevance, resilience) and tips on how to apply them
- A demonstration of each of the 10 WhyTry units
- Essential training to begin implemenation of the program immediately
- 8 hours of continuing education credit
Annual WhyTry Curriculum:
*Curriculum can be renewed for $99 annually
- 10 Elementary & Secondary visual analogies
- Elementary & Secondary teacher manuals
- Over 160 learning activities
- Over 200 student journal prompts
- WhyTry music & music video downloads
- 180 video resources
- Customizable PowerPoint lesson decks
- And more!
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 949-8791 to speak with a Program Director.
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuint Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
07-23-2019 8:00 am
Event End Date
07-23-2019 5:00 pm
Registration Start Date
03-12-2019 8:00 am
Cut off date
07-23-2019 8:30 am
Wayside: Sci-Tech Middle School