Lewisville, TX | WhyTry Level 1 (FULL)
Join us for a 2-day training event!
September 5-6, 2019 (Thurs & Fri)
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Exact Location TBD
Hosted by: Communities in Schools of North Texas
The WhyTry Level 1 Training is a two-day course that will prepare you to use the WhyTry Program in a real-world setting. The course includes a discussion of WhyTry’s ten visual analogies, an introduction to WhyTry music, practice of several of WhyTry’s learning activities, opportunities to practice teaching through role-play, as well as a discussion of how to apply the program in your specific setting.Registration Fee
$599 per person includes:
- Live instruction wtih a WhyTry Master Trainer
- A general overview of the WhyTry Program
- An introduction to the 3 R's (relationship, relevance, resilience) and tips on how to apply them
- A demonstration of each of the 10 WhyTry units
- Essential training to begin implementation of the program immediately
- 12 hours of continuing education credit
Annual WhyTry Curriculum:
*Curriculum can be renewed for $99 annually
- 10 Elementary & Secondary visual analogies
- Elementary & Secondary teacher manuals
- Over 160 learning activities
- Over 200 student journal prompts
- WhyTry music & music video downloads
- 180 video resources
- Customizable PowerPoint lesson decks
- And more!
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 949-8791 to speak with a Program Director.
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuint Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
09-05-2019 8:30 am
Event End Date
09-06-2019 3:30 pm
Registration Start Date
06-11-2019 6:00 am
Cut off date
09-06-2019 8:30 am