Bismarck, ND | WhyTry Level 2
Join us for a 2-day training event!
April 22-23, 2020 (Wednesday & Thursday)
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Capital Ice Complex / Schaumberg Arena & Wachter Arena
1504 Wichita Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Hosted by: Bismarck Public Schools
The WhyTry Level 2 training builds on the principles you've applied from WhyTry Level 1. It gives strong focus to successful implementation of learning activities, how to effectively use multimedia as a teaching tool in your classroom, and learn more about state changes, classroom management and how to create buy-in.
This training will be found useful for anyone using WhyTry, regardless of experience level. With this being a Level 2 training you will have 2 options in your purchase:
$300 per person
*This is for individuals who have already purchased and have access to the online curriculum. If you do not have the online curriculum please contact WhyTry by email at email@example.com or by phone at (866) 949-8791 to discuss your options.
Included in this cost:
- Live instruction with a WhyTry Master trainer
- Warm-ups with a purpose
- Classroom management skills
- 1-2 learning activities for each 10 WhyTry lessons
- Facilitation strategies to get students engaged
- Creating concept framing and buy-in
- Training on how to effectively process activities, music, & videos
- Overview of WhyTry's Flexible Lesson Plan
- 12 hours continuing education credit
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 949-8791 to speak with a Program Director.
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.