We’ve worked with thousands of teachers, counselors, and administrators nationwide to foster a positive climate, improve classroom management, reduce burnout, and prepare facilitators for successful implementation of the WhyTry Program. Our Level 1 Trainings are not only rejuvenating and energizing, but they’ll give you confidence in your ability to effect a real change with your students and hit the ground running with WhyTry.
- A comprehensive overview of each of WhyTry’s 10 units
- A introduction to the 3 pillars of WhyTry – Relationship, Relevance, and Resilience
- Hands-on demonstrations of several of WhyTry’s interactive activities
- Tips for effective use of multimedia in your classroom or setting
- Valuable classroom management strategies that bolster staff and student cohesion
- Accreditation – Continuing Education Units are offered
Can’t find a training near you? Click here to learn more about the benefits of hosting a training in your area.
|Honolulu, HI | WhyTry Level 1||01-27-2020 9:00 am|
|Daytona, FL | WhyTry Level 1 (FULL)||01-30-2020|
|Cumming, GA | WhyTry Level 1||02-04-2020 8:30 am|
|Bowling Green, KY | WhyTry Level 1||02-19-2020 8:30 am|
|Carmichael, CA | WhyTry Level 1||03-10-2020 8:30 am|
|West, TX | WhyTry Level 1||03-17-2020 8:30 am|
|Warsaw, IN | WhyTry Level 1||06-05-2020 8:30 am|