Participants often tell us that the WhyTry Level 2 is the most fun they’ve ever had at a training. Get ready for two days of interaction and movement with WhyTry’s most engaging activities, plus research-based strategies that will help you increase engagement in the classroom.
- 1-2 learning activities for each of WhyTry’s 10 units
- Tools to improve the framing and buy-in of your lessons
- Advanced training on the effective use of multimedia
- Strategies for adapting WhyTry to any setting and time constraints – whether in a 10-minute counseling session or semester-long homeroom class
- Accreditation – Continuing Education Units are offered
Can’t find a training near you? Click here to learn more about the benefits of hosting a training in your area.
|Lake Pend Oreille, ID | WhyTry Level 2||10-24-2019 8:00 am|
|Hemet, CA | WhyTry Level 2||11-05-2019 8:00 am|
|Smyrna, GA | WhyTry Level 2||03-30-2020 8:30 am|