Surrendering the One-up Relationship:
A WhyTry Staff Development Workshop
Here at WhyTry, we believe that the key to creating positive change with you doesn't lie in interventions alone, but in the relationship you establish with youth. The "Surrendering the One-up Relationship" Workshop provides staff members with several strategies for building positive relationships, and improving even the most dreary or frustrating classroom environments. The half-day workshop includes:
- Tools to foster positive paradigm shifts
- A strength-based approach to relationship building
- Strategies to acknowledge accomplishments and build value and worth
- A set of "lifetime rules" to establish in your classroom
- Ways to create an environment of safety
- Overcoming the fear of failure
- Coaching on "giving second chances"
- Discussion of WhyTry's 3 R's: Relationship, Relevance, and Resiliency
Complete this form to request a Staff Development.