Baltimore, MD | Resilience for Youth Level 1
Join us for a 2-day training event!
August 27 & 28, 2019 (Tues & Wed)
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
2401 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
Hosted by: Thread
Resilience For Youth uses the same unique multisensory approach as the WhyTry Program - including learning activities, journals, music, videos & more. This program teaches students how to access the skills of resilience, enabling them to thrive both in school and postsecondary life. The goal is to create a culture where EVERYONE (students, teachers, and staff) view life's challenges as fuel for resilience.
$599 per person includes:
- Live instruction from a WhyTry Master Trainer
- A complete overview of all 7 learning units
- An introduction to the 3 R's (relationship, relevance, resilience) and tips on how to apply them
- Engaging activities that reinforce the principles of each unit
- Essential training to begin implementation of the program immediately
- Strategies for increasing engagement, improving relationships, and boosting resilience in the classroom
- 12 hours of continuing education credit
Annual Resilience for Youth Curriculum:
*Curriculum can be renewed for $99 annually
- Ideas for creating a school-wide culture of resilience
- 7 comprehensive units, plus a bonus lesson on "Introducing Resilience"
- 7 visual metaphors to illustrate each unit
- Detailed instructions for over 50 activities
- Journal prompts to help students reflect and internalize unit concepts
- Video resources
- Customizable PowerPoint decks
- And more!
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 949-8791 to speak with a Program Director.
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuint Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
|Event Date||08-27-2019 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||08-28-2019 4:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||07-24-2019 8:30 am|
|Cut off date||08-28-2019 9:30 am|