ONLINE | WhyTry Level 1 (NOVEMBER 2019)
Join us for a 3-day ONLINE training event!
November 18-20, 2019 (Mon, Tues & Wed)
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Mountain Time
*Please adjust for your timezone accordingly.
Hosted by: WhyTry Org
WhyTry's 3-day online training is a live event that provides you with the essential skills you will need to hit the ground running for a successful WhyTry implementation. Unlike many online events, you will stay engaged with a live chat, interactive activities, music, videos and answer to all your questions in real time. The course includes a discussion of WhyTry’s ten visual analogies, an introduction to WhyTry music, practice of several of WhyTry’s learning activities, opportunities to practice teaching through role-play, as well as a discussion of how to apply the program in your specific setting.Registration Fee
$599 per person includes:
3-Day ONLINE Training:
- Live instruction with a WhyTry Master Trainer
- A general overview of the WhyTry Program
- An introduction to the 3 R's (relationship, relevance, resilience) and tips on how to apply them
- A demonstration of each of the 10 WhyTry units
- Essential training to begin implementation of the program immediately
- 12 hours of continuing education credit
Annual WhyTry Curriculum:
*Curriculum can be renewed for $99 annually
- 10 Elementary & Secondary visual analogies
- Elementary & Secondary teacher manuals
- Over 160 learning activities
- Over 200 student journal prompts
- WhyTry music & music video downloads
- 180 video resources
- Customizable PowerPoint lesson decks
- And more!
After you register:
Once you complete your registration, you will revceive a confirmation email from WhyTry. In that email you will be given a link to access the online training portal. PLEASE click that link and confirm your registration as soon as you receive that email. This will also help ensure that your computer is ready to access the online training portal.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866) 949-8791 to speak with a Program Director.
WhyTry is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
11-18-2019 10:00 am
Event End Date
11-20-2019 1:00 pm
Registration Start Date
09-19-2019 5:00 am
Cut off date
11-18-2019 10:00 am